What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Who else wants to complete slash their tile laying cost by 80% or more simple by avoiding a few simple (but common) mistakes, most tile setters won’t tell you about, plus… apply over 50 tips and tricks they don’t want you to know about, and all by simply… watching a few videos with step by step (real life) examples they hope you never find out about!
- West Lake Manor Retirement Home
- University Of Southern Mississippi
- Making Cuts On The Cutter Board. As with anything, there is a right way and a wrong way. Warning: Do this the wrong way and it could cost you a lot of money in broken tile.
- Using The Tile Nippers (When And How). This is another critical task that could cost you big if not done correctly. However, once you master this bad boy you can literally cut the time of your tile job in half!
- Sizing The Joints. The size of your joints can mean the difference between a professional tile job and an amateur job gone bad.
- See How To Lay It Out. Don’t go by your instincts alone. Watch my video as we get this down to a simple science using up-to-date short cuts that even many seasoned tile setters don’t know about!
- Making Cuts With The Tile Saw. See it in action! You may not even need the saw but just in case you do I show you exactly how to use it safely and effectively.
How much can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Tile Mad Easy scores an averge of 3.98, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tile Mad Easy scores 62.57/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.tilemadeasy.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tilemadeasy.com you’ll also be taken through to tilemadeasy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)